Presented by SmithWerks Marine Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
Your boat is a big investment and so are the carpets and upholstery aboard her. In order to increase their life span and for them to look great, a little preventative cleaning will go a long way.
Regular vacuuming is crucial. Sand and dirt get between the fibers and cause abrasion, which wears out the fibers and possibly the bond. Vacuum often to keep your boat carpet and upholstery looking great.
You should plan on cleaning your carpet once or twice a year in as gentle a manner as possible.
SmithWerks is the most trusted marine carpet cleaner and upholstery cleaner in Vancouver. A favourite with boaters, marinas and yacht clubs! Call us and we’ll make sure your boat carpet and upholstery are cleaned professionally.
Here are some tips for cleaning your boat carpet.
Remove loose surface dirt before steam cleaning.
For best results, we recommend calling a professional carpet cleaner.
Enjoy all the aspects of boating and rest assured that you and your guests will feel comfortable lounging below deck with professionally cleaned carpets and upholstery. Our marine carpet and upholstery cleaning expertise is available by calling 604.916.0294
Here is what our service includes:
– Dockside service — no need to move your boat, we come to your slip
– Our special equipment is designed for marine cleaning work
– We are able to deal with all carpets and marine fabrics
– Our specialists can deal with difficult spots like wine stains and pet stains
– We offer mold and mildew remediation
– Our products are environmentally safe