Striving to Keep Everyone Safe
All efforts are being made to keep our staff and customers safe during this pandemic.
Measures we are taking include:
- Our staff are being kept separate during this crisis to prevent any infection between staff members. Any staff member feeling unwell or experiencing flu-like symptoms will be required to stay home.
- The use of PPE including non- medical facemasks, latex gloves and protective eye wear is mandatory.
- All equipment is disinfected between jobs.
- At this time, we are only accepting Visa, MasterCard and E-Transfers and will be emailing you a digital copy of your receipt.
- We are strictly practising physical distancing. In houses/townhouses, customers will be required to restrict themselves to a part of the home separate from where the technician is working. In apartments, due to limited space, customers will be required to vacate until the technician has completed the work. He will call/text to let you know when you should return.
Please, we would ask that only one household member deal with our staff member to limit contact and maintain distance.
Our technicians will be asking a few questions upon arrival regarding the current health of the household to determine any risks.
We thank you, in advance, for your cooperation in helping to keep our staff and other customers safe.
President, SmithWerks Carpet and Upholstery Care